Self and career management (1. Session)
- Theory of self-management
- How to live consciously shape and take responsibility
- Dealing with Stress and burdens
(Causes and solutions, on the basis of theory with practical Exercises)
- Model of Dilemmas: boundaries (what and how?)
- From anger to satisfaction of a 5-step (model)
- The Career Model
People lead and influence (2. Session)
- Theory and principles of trust (authenticity, logic, empathy)
- Dealing with expectations and authority (B/E/W).
- Communication and listening (the model of "deep listening")
- Dealing with conflict (theory and practical Exercises)
- Why should others follow? (Theory and principles)
- Principles of leadership and situational F3result
(Leadership styles by Daniel Goleman)
Changes initiate and implement (3. Session)
- Set goals that can be achieved
(Career model: activities, intended Use, KPI's)
- The individual steps of the Vision to the result (theory and process models)
- Change models to understand and use (Change model)
- Dealing with resistance and Fears
(Models of PEP, neuro imagination, and John Selby)
- Process design and control (theory and application)
- Classic Management vs. "Effectuation" (agile Design, according to Prof. Sarasvathy)
Organizations and cultures consciously shape (4. Session)
- Vision, purpose and values
- Establish and hierarchize personal values
- The integrated value pyramid
(a model to soft factors and hard factors combine)
- The 8 inter-cultural factors, to know, to understand and involve (according to David Livermore)
- Behavior and attitude of conduct based on the values as a common basis for culture (competency model)
- Diversity and sustainability ESG aware of, incorporate, create, and monitor
Number of participants: Max. 30
Duration of appointment: 90 minutes
Time: 18:00 – 19:30 CET
Deutsch Online (Zoom)
Price: € 500
The founder and CEO of the Swiss company's Choice Ltd
Christina Künzle works, both in Switzerland and internationally as an Executive and Business Coach. Their Expertise is related on the one hand, from their broad-based training, on the other hand, numerous mandates in career Management, the reasons, and to Build new businesses, Creating, and Implementing supporting Visio and values, the Accompanying change processes, the Work of Team effectiveness, conflict management and communication, the Gain of leadership effectiveness, various crisis interventions and support in the achievement of challenging goals and results.
Prior to the founding of her own company, Choice Ltd., she was a member of the Executive Committee of Sulzer AG and responsible for group development. Past activities have brought in globally recognized companies in the travel and petroleum industry, consulting companies, engineering companies, in which they are held-in functions/responsibilities of staff, Management, strategic ranged advice to management.
Christina Künzle is dipl. Economist, has an MBA from INSEAD (Fontainebleau) and a
M. S. in "Coaching and Consulting for Change" of the Haute Ecole Commerciale de Paris (HEC). In the context of their psychological training with internationally renowned professors from Europe, Canada, India, and the U.S. worked. Your Thinking and your work are greatly influenced by the Teachings of Manfred Kets de Vries, Gunther Schmidt, Michael bean, Robert Hargrove, Daniel Goleman, Jagdish Parikh and Michael Lukas Moeller.
She is also a guest lecturer at the University of Zurich and mentor at the University of St. Gallen. As a member of the Global Leadership Centre from INSEAD, you will be engaged regularly as a Coach in the international Executive Development programmes. More Christina Künzle on the Board of the "Swiss Code of Ethics" and the President of the Collegium Novum Zürich (one of the leading soloists of the ensemble for contemporary music), as well as Co-author of the books "globalization – from Vision to practice" and "Coaching Mystique was". Your own book "From sunset to morning light" is based on the song cycle "Winterreise" by Franz Schubert and is an effective guide to effective crisis management.
Together with her Partner she lives in the Engadin valley. Because of their stays in various European countries, she speaks fluent German, English and French, and is similar with the interests: music (playing the piano), from sailing, skiing, and as a member of Rotary, and various professional networks your intensive workload.