Course content (1. Session)
- Current Trends and conditions for companies / organizations
- Digitalization / Digital Transformation
- Concept of organization classification in a Business context
- Change Management – Definition and development over time
Course content (2. Session)
- Leadership / Leadership delimitation of Change Leadership Change Management
- Case study of Change Management
- Policy options for managers and Change models
- Leadership theories to Change (Transformational/ Adaptive)
Course content (3. Session)
- Simulation of Digital Transformation as an intervention example
- Reflection and practice examples
- Options For Action Part 2
Course content (4. Session)
- Choice architecture in the Change
- Success factors for transformations
- Introduction Of Nudge Management
Course content (5. Session)
- Case Studies
Director, Transformation Consulting, Volkswagen Group Services GmbH
Falk Bothe since 1. March 2020 Director, Transformation Consulting in the VW Group Services GmbH and is responsible for the development and the offer of Consulting Services to the digital Transformation for customers within the brands and subsidiaries of the Volkswagen group.
From 2017 to 2019, Falk Bothe led the Digital Transformation Office, and took over responsibility for the Digitalization Program Management, the Committee and the entire Change Management for digital Transformation in the Volkswagen group. Prior to that, he was, as of January 2016, the Executive Assistant to the CDO is responsible for the organizational structure, Recruiting, event management, and the organizational structure of the Volkswagen Group Future center California and Asia. From 2010 to 2015, he worked at Volkswagen Consulting as an organization development consultant and was responsible for several of Change Management projects, such as Vision, Mission, Strategy and Leadership Development,Transformation, and Business re-engineering, where he designed large-scale events for multi-national customers in the Volkswagen group on all levels of the hierarchy and supported. He was responsible for the product development of Business Reengineering interventions, communication and Corporate Design of the Volkswagen Change Management. Since 2014, he has been a guest lecturer in Organizational Change and Leadership Development at the TU Braunschweig, for 2020, the Asia Business School for digital Transformation in Executive programs.
Falk Bothe was on 18. April 1971 in Braunschweig born. He has a Harvard Kennedy School Executive Certificate in Public Leadership, an Executive Certificate in Management and Leadership, and acquired 2021 his MBA at the University of applied science Harz, Wernigerode. He is a certified Business Coach, specializing in Provocative Style (DIP Munich), and is working with both Top managers as well as organizations.
He was 25 years as a semi-professional competition dancers in Rock Acrobatic, multiple winner of national competitions, World Masters Finalist, and a member of the German Rock Acrobatic National Team from 2006 to 2008 and as the Main Class instructor coaches couples on the international level. Falk Bothe is married and has two children.